A friend of mine I went to high school with was graduating from pharmacy school and trusted me to make her graduation cake! I was very honored, and of course put a ton of pressure on myself to make it turn out the best I could for her. This was made with a big sheet cake on the bottom with a bunch of round cakes cut in half and stacked on their side on top if it. It was my first time working with that much fondant and rolling it out, but I think it turned out pretty good! She ordered the rice paper print out for the writing that was very easy to apply and the cake itself was red velvet. I was unable to make it to the graduation party but heard everyone loved it so I'm happy!
UK Housing Market Loses Momentum as Mortgage Costs Put Buyers Under Pressure
-
Britain’s residential property market is entering another period of
pressure after expectations of higher interest rates reduced buyer interest
and slowed ...
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment